Fire-Resistant Heavy Duty Doors
“Girevole” REI 120′ door specifications
- Double leaf large hinged heavy duty doors REI 120′ certified according to UNI 9723 regulation.
- Sandwich-type door leafs, agglomerated by two pieces of sheet metal filled with stone wool of a total thickness of 73 mm.
- Case type Z made of stranded metal sheet with ginettes for installation.
- Roller lock on the main leaf.
- Metal fire-resistant handles coated with black polish and plaques.
- Secondary leaf with internal sliders up and down for stabilization.
- Two large hinges on each sheet.
- Heat-resistant tape at the edge of each leaf.
- Metal badge certification.
- Maximum opening 150ο.
- Case and leaf with epoxy oven coating, turquoise paste (NCS 4020-B50G).
- Recovery mechanism on each leaf.
- Weight approx. 60 kg / m^2.